The Clay CoOp offers studios and membership as an incubator for established artists to hone their work. The environment provided eliminates the burden of purchasing expensive equipment and maintaining it. We facilitate easy access to various types of clay and glaze materials. Through the use of critiques we will elevate the skills of the artist in ways that are impossible while working in isolation.
- Visit F. Scott Fitzgerald’s grave at St. Mary’s Cemetery
- Learn about Civil War history at Beall Dawson House
- Visit Peerless Rockville at The Red Brick Courthouse
- Stop by the Rockville B&O Railroad Station
- Learn about 19th Century Medicine at The Stonestreet Museum